Technical Support Specialist
Web Hosting & Website Management
Nolan Interactive is a web hosting, website management & consulting firm located in Morristown, NJ. We serve customers in the NY/NJ-area, across the country and in Canada.
We are seeking a resourceful individual to provide technical support for our web hosting and website management customers. The position includes the following duties/responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to our customers by e-mail, chat and telephone
- Prioritize customer requests based on our customer service policies and customer need
- Troubleshoot various email, website and web server issues as reported by customers
- Manage, maintain and update clients’ websites as requested including light graphic design work
- Involvement in a variety of website design projects
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving problems, resourceful, enjoys helping people and believes happy customers are the lifeblood of any business. The ideal candidate also believes in maintaining high customer service standards and enjoys working with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, is comfortable with Linux, cPanel and Plesk.
We require the following skills/characteristics:
- A Passion for maintaining high customer service standards
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress and a belief in upholding W3C web standards
- Experience working with Linux, Apache, MySQL, cPanel and Plesk
- Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and Acrobat
Working Remotely & Prior Experience
The duties/responsibilities of this position can be done remotely, from any place, during business hours (EST), anywhere in the continental united states by the right candidate (hint: trustworthy, dependable and motivated).
As a candidate for this position you must be able to provide examples of prior experience. Compensation is hourly, and based on experience.